IAPMO R&T’s expertise in the kitchen extends beyond those products related only to plumbing. We are also accredited by both the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and Standards Council of Canada (SCC) to provide certification of those products associated with food processing and storage, including:
· Food Equipment such as Cutting Boards, Prep Tables, Work Stations (NSF/ANSI 2)
· Commercial Cooking and Hot Holding Equipment (NSF/ANSI 4)
· Dispensing Freezers (NSF/ANSI 6)
· Commercial Refrigerators and Storage Freezers (NSF/ANSI 7
· Commercial Powered Food Preparation Equipment (NSF/ANSI 8)
· Automatic Ice-Making Equipment (NSF/ANSI 12)
· Manual Food and Beverage Dispensing Equipment (NSF/ANSI 18)
· Commercial Bulk Milk Dispensing Equipment (NSF/ANSI 20)
· Vending Machines for Food and Beverages (NSF/ANSI 25)
· Food Equipment Materials (NSF/ANSI 51)
· Mobile Food Carts (NSF/ANSI 59)
· Special Purpose Food Equipment and Devices (NSF/ANSI 169)
The FDA Food Code requires food equipment to be certified or classified for sanitation by an ANSI accredited certification program. IAPMO R&T’s ANSI accredited Food Equipment Certification Program addresses this requirement, assuring regulators, manufacturers, distributors and the public that the food equipment has been tested and certified to the applicable Food Equipment Standard.
Our experienced technical experts will help guide you through the certification process to get your products to market quickly.
At IAPMO R&T, we understand the importance of "speed to market" and will customize turnaround times to meet almost any deadline without compromising quality of service and our integrity.
With IAPMO R&T, food equipment manufacturers gain an attentive, service-oriented partner for obtaining acceptance of their products to the United States and Canadian markets.
The IAPMO R&T brand and its reputation for quality are unparalleled in the industry. IAPMO R&T marks of conformity are widely recognized and represent the highest degree of integrity in showing compliance with established codes and standards.
Before you choose a third-party certification body, give us a call and discover how IAPMO R&T can provide the best customer service and value for your certification dollars. We understand the importance of long-term relationships, as many industry leading manufacturers have seen the value in the IAPMO R&T marks of conformity for decades.
For more information on IAPMO R&T’s Food Equipment Certification Program, please contact us at Toll Free: 844-4-PURITY (844-478-7489) or email us at email@example.com.